Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Always a treat

What a wonderful get away, why does it always go so fast? This is our loveley little craft space, our home away from home. I love hanging out with these girls, I wish we could do this more than once a year.


I did not get quite as much done this year, because my arms were full, I took baby girl with me, her first crafty retreat ;) She had a wonderful time, dancing with us, playing, laughing and smiling at all my friends. I managed to get this layout of her first Halloween Costume done.


I used the new witch hazel collection from October afternoon and the vintage Core'dinations purple went great with all the black and white elements


I've got more to share, but it is pouring rain here and hard to photograph being the one hand wonder and all. But I will show it off over the next week.

Also for those of you waiting for the next Core' Crop we have our facebook page up and running, it is gonna be just as much fun as last time, with even MORE prizes from us and a few friends. Can't wait, join us HERE!

TTFN;)

Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lydia, just wanted to say hi, and thank you for stopping by my blog. That photo of your daughter is so precious! I like the way you paired the purple and green and black, great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lydia this one is just so so special, i love that photo, so wish I could have been there to hold little Piper!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...